FILLMORE HISTORY http://www.thefillmorephilly.com/
- Ticket: PURCHASE TICKET
On The Mezzanine Level of the Fillmore with premium performance viewing. In The Foundry aka “The Dawg Pound” an exclusive VIP only hide-a- way with ultra-luxe bottle service banquets.
Tables will be available on a first come first serve basis. You may select the area that you would like at Checkout.
Hair O’ The Dog Bottle Service will be VERY LIMITED. Popping Bottles at HOD will bring out your urge to Party Like A Rockstar! Bottle service is ultra-exclusive and includes lavish amenities in a distinctive environment. Bottle Service Tables WILL SELL OUT- so reserve now. Bottle Service packages are priced for every four guests. Add-ons can be made to your party by contacting an HOD representative at 215-600- 0009.
All bottle service guests will be able to indulge in all of the below inclusions.
TOP DOG BOTTLE SERVICE INCLUDES:
- Reserved Bottle Service Area located on The Mezz or in The ultra-lux Foundry aka “The Dawg Pound”
- Choice of 1 Bottle per every 4 guests from select list
- Mixers and garnishes
- 5 hour top-shelf open bar and admission beginning at 8pm
- Gourmet Butlered Hors D’Oeuvres and buffet by renowned caterer Wolfgang Puck
- Admission to ALL areas including the Ajax and Music Halls/ The Mezz and The Foundry aka The Dawg Pound-an exclusive VIP ONLY hide-away
- Premium performance viewing-in Mezzanine area
- Dedicated bottle service hostess
- Complimentary coat check
Important Bottle Service Information:
- * Must have a minimum of 4 to book a bottle service package
- **We can allow you to purchase individual tickets per person for this package and link yourgroup together. If you are interested in purchasing the package this way please contact Buffy Morgan-Harakidas at 215-600- 0009 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- **Your package is not confirmed until you have made your bottle selection with the HOD party planner. This must be done prior to the event.
- **For more information or to book live call us at 215-600- 0009.